Pixls are a species with diverse special abilities that appear in Super Paper Mario. Unlike the the partners of the first two games, these don't have HP and cannot be hit. They give the heroes special abilities, attacks, and information with which they can overcome challenges. Pixls were created by the Tribe of Ancients 3,000 years before the events of Super Paper Mario.
List of PixlsEdit
- Tippi (Gives the ability to tattle enemies in-game. Is taken away at some points.)
- Thoreau (Gives the ability to grab enemies that do not have spikes on their head.)
- Boomer (Creates a bomb that can blow up enemies, bricks, etc. Deals 2x damage.)
- Slim (Allows the player to become paper-thin, negating damage so long they stand still.)
- Thudley (Allows the player to ground-pound. Deals 2x damage.)
- Carrie (Allows the player to ride over water, quicksand, etc. Also moves slightly faster than normal speed.)
- Fleep (Reveals background secrets, such as rifts.)
- Cudge (Allows the player to swing a hammer. Deals 2x damage.)
- Dottie (Allows the player to shrink. Gives entry to Itty-Bitty stores.)
- Barry (Creates a barrier that reflects projectiles. Deals reduced damage.)
- Dashell (Increases speed of the player.)
- Piccolo (Plays a song that dispells curses. Also changes sound sprites.)
- Tiptron (Not actually a Pixl, just Tippi's replacement after the end of the game)
- In the Beta version of Super Paper Mario, Pixls were named Fairens.
- In promotional art for Super Paper Mario, there is a unused Pixl that closely resembles a ladder,.