|Buildings||the whole place is a buliding|
|Enemies||Duplighost, Swoopula, White Clubba, Crystal King, Crystal Bit|
To get to Crystal Palace, Mario must travel to Shiver City, solve a mystery, then travel to Star Haven, receive a Scarf from Merle, go back to Shiver City to get a Bucket from Mayor Penguin, and then use these items on the snowmen at the gate.Inside Crystal Palace, there are numerous puzzles, mostly involving mirrors and Duplighosts, and the final puzzle involves pushing statues of creatures onto buttons. This puzzle is not as simple as it sounds, since Mario must go back and forth and speak to the creatures on the other side of the room to make the statues rotate.
- Duplighost - These can transform into Mario's Partner.
- Swoopula - These batlike creatures attach themselves to the ceiling, and can only be knocked down by Quake Hammer, Power Quake and Bombette's Mega Bomb.
- White Clubba - These are just like normal Clubbas, except that they are stronger.
- Crystal King - He guards the 7th Star Spirit, Kalmar, from Mario. He will attack by healing himself or creating copies of himself.
- Crystal Bits - These things accompany the Crystal King, but are simple to defeat.